Monday, November 15, 2010

Hoo Are You

NightOwlCrafting





I found this cute idea on a blog that I follow, who found it on a blog that she follows, so I thought it would be a fun thing to do tonight :) These questions are fun, I think so I hope you enjoy reading them, and maybe you could do it too!

1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?

I'd be lying if I said I never burp. I guess it depends on who I'm with. Sometimes in public if I can't hold it in, I'll disguise it as a hiccup. But if I'm with friends that I'm comfortable with, I'll just burp out loud. I don't think it's gross or anything. It's only gross if it sounds like you're throwing up. In private, I'll burp out loud too. It doesn't bother me.

2. How often do you get sick each year?
Well, in recent years, it's been once or twice a year. Last January I had swine flu. I thought I had it the previous fall, but that turned out to be just some crazy 48 hour flu thing. The swine flu sucked! I also got a cold/bronchitis thing this fall. So that's two so far, hopefully I'm done getting sick for the year! In 2009, I had strep throat/tonsilitis in January and then the icky flu thing in September. See a pattern yet?

3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
I would rather paint it myself. It would give me the satisfaction of knowing that I put a lot of hard work into it and it looks great! :)

4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
Well, it depends. I do homework, study, read, listen to music, watch a recorded show that I missed, something random.

5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?

I think you should be able to decide. I always take my shoes off when I go into someone's house whom I don't know very well. But if I know the person, and I know they don't care, I usually keep my shoes on. I have a thing with feet. I don't really like them, so if you don't want to take your shoes off in my house, then feel free not to. Really, you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment