Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Teacher



Day Three: My Favorite Teacher

My favorite teacher used to be my high school European Literature teacher. But now, I'd have to say my writing 121 instructor is my favorite. She's brought back my passion for writing, and it's been an awesome three months. I'm going to try and get her for my writing 122 class. She's funny, she'll make fun of you in front of the whole class if you do something dumb. Like text while she's talking. She's not a fan of that. She'll make fun of you until you're red in the face. She randomly brings chocolate kisses to class if she forgets to do something she said she would do. She kind of looks like Daniel from the Karate Kid (don't ask me how/why). She is definitely my favorite teacher so far in my education career.

No comments:

Post a Comment