Friday, November 19, 2010

My Biggest Accomplishment



Another 30 day challenge! Yay! I'm three days off right now, so today is a catch-up day!

Day One: My Biggest Accomplishment

Well, I'm still young and haven't done a whole lot in my life so far, I'd have to say that my biggest accomplishment thus far is graduating high school and going to College. I almost didn't graduate high school, it came down to the wire and I had to work my butt off to graduate, so it made it that much better. I was in a really deep depression, and it took a powerful God to get me out of it, but by the time I was better, I was in the middle of my Junior year, with a lot of failed classes behind me. But I graduated, and now I'm going to school to become a nurse. So, as of right now, that's my biggest accomplishment. Ask me again in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment