Friday, November 5, 2010

Here (In Your Arms)

I like where we are when we drive in your car, I like where we are.. here.
Cause our lips can touch and our cheeks can brush, our lips can touch... here.
Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whispers hello, I'll miss you quite terribly
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms.

I had a job interview this morning at 10:30. It was for a secretary position, but by the time I had my interview, the position had been filled. I didn't know this until almost the end of my interview. The funny thing was that the man interviewing me (the CEO and owner of the company) wasn't really interested in my secretary skills. Possibly because I don't have any, but also possibly because on my resume, the first thing he read was that I was a nanny for two years. Jackpot. That was pretty much all he would talk about. He has 4 kids, and his wife has MS, so he thought I would be the perfect candidate for his family. Now he just has to talk to his wife, and then he'll call me. I'm kinda freaking out. They're a well off family. I'd get paid well, they'd work around my schedule for school, and I'd get holidays off! Plus the fact that I LOVED being a nanny adds to it. I'm praying that I get this job. It would be perfect! Oh, and he said if they hired me, he'd want to put me through college. Meaning he'd want me to nanny for them until I'm out of school. Woot! Come on wifey, pick me!

Oh, and he's black. So if he had any cute nephews or anything that would be fantastic too ;) Just sayin'. So if you want to send up a prayer, or if you're not the praying type, send some "good vibes", that would be fantastic! Thanks!! As soon as I find out, I'll post something!

No comments:

Post a Comment