Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Closer to Closure

I did it. I deleted his number. This is a big accomplishment for me. I'm really proud of myself. I sent him a farewell message (or 7) and I deleted his number. This is step one on my journey to closure. A ginormous step, if you ask me. So, I'll just leave it at that.

I recently wrote an observational essay for my WR 121 class on an experience at a Mormon church. I just got the paper back today and I got an A. I couldn't be happier about that. I'm always stressed out when I turn in a paper. For some reason I feel as if my writing skills have all disappeared since the last time I wrote. Clearly, that's never the case. But that made my day.

Another thing that made my day.. my Psychology midterm. I was really upset with getting an 86% when it was open book/open note (there were trick questions). But when I went to class today, I found out the class average was 73%.. so she curved it, and I got an A! Woot! Even better news, our final (which was going to be no notes, no book, in class) is going to be open note, open book, work with a partner on black board. Heck-freakin'-yes! :) Good day all around. Even if it was hard saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment