Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 28

DAY 28: Something That Stresses You Out

*Money: I wish we didn't need it to survive but we do. It just seems to always be a stresser of mine. I have never been homeless though, and I've never not had help. So, I might stress about it sometimes, but I know that I am beyond blessed.

*Finding a Job: The fact that I just had to send an e-mail to my future roommates saying I won't be moving in December has actually taken some of the weight off of my shoulders. I feel less stressed to find a job, and more determined.

*Snow: Driving in snow stresses me out. I drove in it last Wednesday, and I was so tense. But I made it safely, and pray that I continue to get there safely everyday.

*Low-scoring Duck games: Not a huge stress, but stress nonetheless. When I find my whole body is tense when Darron Thomas throws the ball down field, it made me realize there's a little stress in watching my ducks play football. Especially when they only score 15 points in a game.

That's really it right now. Not much stresses me out, and I never really realize I'm stressed until someone points it out to me. I try really hard not to worry, since worrying virtually does nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment