Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting





Time for another round of Hoo Are You! I look forward to doing these posts. Especially on Tuesdays. I really dislike Tuesdays. Here we go!

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
I love listening to Christmas music. Especially when there is snow on the ground and it actually feels like Christmas! Faith Hill's Christmas album is probably my favorite.

2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
Well, now that depends. If I see something I know someone will love, I'll buy it way ahead of Christmas. But if I'm stumped, then my shopping doesn't get done until December.

3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
No, not really.

4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
No, but I should. Maybe I'll do that this year.

5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
I definitely enjoy the holiday season. It's my favorite time of year, other than June 2nd ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment