Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday



*I am thankful for the Veterans who have served in this beautiful country. The past veterans and the current ones. I'm thankful for the freedom they've provided. Their bravery. Their selflessness. I'm thankful for our soldiers.

*I'm thankful for winter. It's coming, and I'm excited for pumpkin spice lattes and heavy coats and [more] snow and Christmas! Time spent with friends and family. Oh and I'll be done with the Fall term. That's good too.

*I'm thankful for my cousin. We've grown a lot closer recently, and I almost lost her a few years ago. I'm thankful that God healed her. I'm thankful for the things she says to me when I'm feeling down. I hope we get to live together soon!

*I'm thankful for happiness. I'm thankful for the ability to be happy, even while I'm hurting. I just took a trip down memory lane (read old e-mails from M) and instead of feeling sadness, I felt joy that for that point in my life I had so much joy, so much love. Of course I miss it, but I'm thankful that I can be happy without it.

*I'm thankful for my mommy. She and I have been through so much, and even though we still fight [rarely], I know that she's always got my back. I was blessed with the mom I got, even if I didn't have the best childhood, she's making up for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment