Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


In honor of Thanksgiving month, I thought it would be a good idea to take some time every week to talk about what I'm thankful for. It would take forever if it were just in one post ;)

I'm thankful for my family, and my friends that are so close they've become my family. I wouldn't know what to do without them. Each and every one of them has a special place in my heart that cannot be replaced.

I'm thankful for my relationship with my brother. We've grown so much closer in the past year, and it just makes me really happy. We've always been close, even when we hated each other, but this is different. He's become a really good friend to me, someone I know that I can rely on no matter what. I'm very thankful for that.

I'm thankful for my opportunity to go to school to become a nurse. I'm thankful for the car that gets me to and from school everyday. I'm thankful for the job interview I have tomorrow.

I'm thankful for the ability to be free. I have freedom in Christ, I have freedom in this country. I'm very thankful for that. I'm thankful that God put me in a country like America so that I can have a good life. I'm thankful for this Country. Even though we have our ups and downs, I'm very thankful for this country.

I'm thankful for my Ducks. Obviously I would say this. I'm thankful they're doing good, and that they have a group of guys with their heads on their shoulders. No more sticky fingers *cough* Masoli *cough*

I'm thankful for the healing power of Jesus. He heals me when I'm sick. He heals me when I'm physically hurting. He heals me when my heart is hurting. I'm thankful for a personal relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment