Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Day Journey: Day 18

DAY 18: Something You Regret

I regret not doing better in high school so I could get into a good college. I was depressed and didn't care. Instead of putting all my frustration and hurt into doing AMAZING in school, I put all my effort into not doing good. I can't remember ever doing homework until Senior year when I decided that I DID want to graduate. I did, but not without a lot of catching up. P.S. How is it that I sucked SOOO bad at math, but still was in Advanced Algebra? You failed me public school system, you failed me.

I regret not taking more risks. I've always been a play it safe kind of girl, and sometimes it's boring. I'm not saying I wish I was a whore or something, because that's just not something a person wishes to be. I just wish I would have put myself out there more.

There's one more regret. Probably the biggest one. But I don't feel the need to discuss it. I know what it is, and I suppose everything happens for a reason, but this didn't have to happen. It just sucks. Really really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment