Saturday, November 13, 2010

Teach Me How to Duckie

Saturday is by far the best day of the week. Mainly just September through January, but for those few months, I look forward to Saturday the most. College football makes my heart happy. Really happy. Especially when my favorite team is the best team in the nation. Sorry about your Beavers, sister. Muahahahaha! :-P Maybe next year? Yeah.. probably not then either. The plan for today:

10:00am-12ish: Ladies Bible Study. I've been leading this group for over a year now, and it's awesome. I love this time in the morning to get together and talk about what God is doing in our lives.

12:00pm-4:30pm: Hanging with Kelly before the game starts :)

4:30pm-7:00pm: Watching my Ducks beat the crap out of the Cal bears. You thought 52-3 was bad last year? Wait until today, bears! Go Ducks!

7:00pm-sometime: Game night with some friends! Excited to hang out with good friends and eat good food and kick some butt just like my ducks ;)

Like I said, I love Saturday's. Who doesn't? Everybody has their reasons to love Saturday. Is it strange for me to be in love with a day?

November 26th, I'll be in love with Friday. Black Friday. At Autzen Stadium. I.can't.wait. (Thanks brother, for taking me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment