Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Things I like to Do When I'm Bored

* Paint my nails. There's something relaxing about painting my nails. The polish rarely lasts 24 hours before I pick at it and peel it off, but it's always fun to paint them pretty colors. I just painted my nails a little while ago.. they're blue right now.

* Curling/Straightening my hair. Again, it's weird but there's something relaxing about making my hair look pretty. Plus it looks pretty, so that's always fun :)

* Cleaning. I have to be in the mood to clean, otherwise it's just redundant to me. I really dislike cleaning, but when I'm in the mood, I'm an excellent cleaner!

* Blogging. Woo for blogging! I'm obsessed lately. But it's better that I'm addicted to something like this than drugs or sex or alcohol, right? Plus I get to talk about whatever I want. It's fun.

* Watch sportscenter. I always like to know what's going on in the sports world. Whether or not it's my team, I still like to know. And I'm a frequent visitor of ESPN.com.. checking college football stats and blogs is my hobby ;)

* Writing. Writing is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love just writing my feelings and thoughts, and stories that are in my head. They rarely make it past the dreaded backspace or my eraser, but it's still fun to write.

* Reading cheesy romance novels. Maybe that's why I have such a horrible misconception with what guys are like. I keep expecting to meet guys like in the books I read, and I'm so often terribly mistaken. It's sad really. But I know I'll find a guy that's perfect for me. I won't settle.

* Doodling. Or as my phone likes to say.. "fondling" Haha.. that's an embarrassing story.. ;)

* Make up lists of things I do when I'm bored. Yeah.. I'm bored right now. I've been sick today, so I'm just trying to take it easy, but I'm extremely bored!!! I've felt better since 2:00, but I don't want to push it.

P.S. My Ducks are still #1 after a pathetic win over California. Woo! Definitely made my day much better. Sorry about your Beavs sis. Everybody loses to Washington State by 17.. er.. maybe not. My mistake. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment