Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!





It's been a tough few weeks, but there is always a lot to appreciate.
Here are some of the things I'm loving:


Hanging out with my niece. She fell asleep next to me on the chair while we were watching football. She's super cute and makes me smile every time she says my name (Bert-ney). I've only got to see her a handful of times since she was born, so I'm definitely loving getting to hang out with her!

Seeing these t-shirts everywhere in Eugene makes me happy. I'm going to have to buy me one, because I absolutely love it! Football in general is making me happy. I always love football.



It's almost the new year! I'm going to a wedding on New Years Eve, so that should be fun. Then obviously, for the next week and a half, it's BCS bowl season! I'll be loving that for sure. I'm getting ahead of myself, but that's alright. I'm excited for the changes in my life that I'm making, and I'm ready for a better year next year!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7

That verse has been going through my head and my heart a lot since the whole moving situation started. I've been at peace since I handed it all over to God, and I'm just ready and willing for whatever life throws my way. I'm loving the lessons God is giving me at this point in my life. Even if they're the hard ones, they make me a better person in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment