Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC's of Brittany

I've seen a lot of people doing this post
So I decided to join in :)

A-Age: 20! (Almost 21)

B-Bed Size: Full

C-Chore you hate: I'm going to have to say Laundry. For sure.

D-Dogs: They're not mine, but Moose who is a Pomeranian and Truman who is a Bichon Frise and Papillon mix.
 
E-Essential start to your day: Shower!

F-Favorite color: Green, Yellow and Blue. 

G-gold or silver: Silver for sure. Or White Gold.

H-Height: 5'2''.. yeah, I'm vertically challenged. 

I-Instruments you play: I don't play any.. but I can sing.

J-Job Title: Full time student.

K-Kids: None of my own yet. But I do have heaps of nieces and nephews.. some that aren't even "blood" nieces and nephews.

L-Live: Central Oregon. 

M-Mom's name: Jolene. But everybody calls her Mama Jo.

N-Nickname: Brittme, B, Britters, Hermana.. list goes on.

O-Overnight hospital stay: Had my gallbladder taken out when I was 16.

P-Pet Peeve: Bad drivers and people who smack their food.

Q-Quote from a movie: "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." -The Notebook

R-right/left: Righty!

S-Siblings: 1 sister (30) 1 brother (26), 2 step brothers (23,24) and a step sister (25)

T-Time you wake up normally: When I have class, 6:00.. when I don't, around 9:00.

U-underwear: Yes..

V-veggies you dislike: Brussel Sprouts.. cabbage.

W-What makes you run late: Other people usually.. I'm always on time.

X-x-rays you've had: Lungs, foot.. 

Y-Yummy Food You Make: Spaghetti!

Z-Zoo animal: Elephants!

No comments:

Post a Comment