Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WILW


I'm linking up with Jamie for another round of
What I'm Loving Wednesday! You should too :)

I'm Loving... that it's spring break! I finally got all my grades in, and I'm still a 4.0 student! Turns out my math grade ended up being a 100.2%. After all those years of struggling with math, I'll take it!

I'm Loving... The freedom I'm feeling. I've had a rocky friendship with a person and recently this person decided they want nothing to do with me. After I got over the sting from it, I've realized I'm better off. I have so many friends that love me unconditionally, and for that I'm thankful!
I'm Loving... That it's spring.. and maybe, hopefully..eventually spring will come our way! In Oregon, spring consists of rain, rain, rain and more rain, oh and even some April snow thrown in here and there! I'm praying the warmth will come soon, because I'm getting a little TOO white! Pool days, here I come!

I'm Loving... That BASEBALL season is right around the corner! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball and I can't wait to see if my A's are coming to play this season.

I'm Loving... Sleeping in. I haven't slept in this late so often in.. I don't know how long! This is just what I needed. Netflix and my soft blanket for spring break. Who could ask for more?
I'm Loving... My God. He is putting me through a lot of tests right now it feels like, but I know they're all to make me stronger in the end, so I'm rejoicing that He wants me to grow! It's awesome!

I'm Loving... That it's Wednesday! 
What are you loving?

1 comment: