Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WILW




I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love
for another round of What I'm Loving Wednesday!
You can do it, too! :)

I'm Loving... That I am not officially on SPRING BREAK! I had 3 finals yesterday and I'm really ready for a break. 13 days until my new terms starts! The fun thing about that is Spring term ends the day before my 21st birthday! Yay! 

I'm Loving... That I have absolutely nothing planned for this Spring Break and I couldn't be happier! 2 weeks filled with nothing but relaxation and maybe a little pool time (indoors of course, because Oregon's springs consist of snow and rain).

I'm Loving... Making fun of people's facebook posts with their poor spelling and bad grammar. It's become a hobby for Kelly and I.

I'm Loving... The Beth Moore study I'm doing with Kelly and a few friends. I'm learning more and more every week, and it's challenging me to rethink some things in my life. I <3 Beth Moore. If you don't know who she is, look her up. Look up some of her books.. "So Long Insecurities" is a good one. She has a lot of really good bible studies, too.

I'm Loving... The fact that I didn't even have to stress about my grade in two classes this term. I knew I was getting an A, the only question for me was whether or not it would be above 96% ;) (One class has me stressing a little though, but it's out of my control now, I did my best).

I'm Loving... Adele. I love her voice and her music is amazing. You can feel her pain from the breakup in her album "21".. she is an amazing artist, and I'm thinking of investing in downloading her album on itunes. 

I'm Loving... Watching "That '70's Show" from the beginning on Netflix. Shoot, I'm just loving Netflix! :)

Hope you have something to love on this beautiful (kinda) Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Beth Moore is one of my favorite authors and I love her bibly studies too! Our class is currently working on "When Godly People do Ungodly Things" and I HIGHLY recommend it!
    So Long Insecurities is next on my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now we're doing the Esther study.. it's fantastic. It's totally changed my view of that book. It's the only book in the bible that doesn't mention God once, but God's presence is definitely there! :)

    ReplyDelete