Monday, March 14, 2011

My Favorites

I decided to list some of my favorite things! You can do it too! :)
 
Favorite time of day - I'm a night owl!

Favorite season - Summer/Fall
I can have two if I want.

Favorite month: June/September

Favorite holiday: Christmas!

Favorite subject in school: Writing

Favorite channel: ESPN

Favorite color - Green
 
Favorite song - "Rolling in the Deep" Adele

Favorite movie: Going the Distance

Favorite celebrity: Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler

Favorite kind of music: Everything!

Favorite tv show: OTH, Grey's Anatomy, Jersey Shore (don't judge)

Favorite thing to do: Sing! Or hang with friends.
Yahtzee with Kelly!!!

Favorite place in the world: Doesn't matter where.. it matters who I'm with.

Favorite hobby: Is singing a hobby?

Favorite kind of animal: Dogs.
 
Favorite place to live: I've only really lived in one place.. Oregon.

Favorite place to vacation: It really doesn't matter where! Vacations are fun :)

Favorite restaurant: Dillon's Bar and Grill

Favorite food: Tacos

Favorite thing to cook: Spaghetti

Favorite drink: Diet Pepsi

Favorite chore: Dishes

Favorite makeup: Mac

Favorite hair products: I use something different all the time

Favorite lotion: Bath & Body Works

Favorite perfume: "Heavenly" by Victoria's Secret

Favorite memory: Too many to choose from!
 
Favorite blogger: My sister :)

Favorite thing to blog about: Whatever's on my mind!

Favorite books: Red, anything by Nora Roberts, Redeeming Love.

Favorite Verse: Philippians 4:13

Favorite thing to wear: Flip flops! (Summer, come soon!!!)

Favorite kind of day: A lazy but semi-productive day.

Favorite job: So far, being a nanny for sure. It was awesome :)

I hope you're having a wonderful Monday so far! I really shouldn't be awake this early on my day off, but it happens. Have a great week everybody!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment