Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

You may have noticed (or not, that's fine too) but I've made a few changes to my blog. First off, the thing that should stand out the most is my Blog Title is completely different. It used to be "Behind These Green Eyes." That was something I came up with quickly and it seemed to work.. it wasn't something that I loved though. I was listening to itunes and a random song came on "Roll with the Changes" by REO Speedwagon.. (don't judge me).. and it made me thing a lot about all of the changes going on in my life right now, and the changes that will be going on in the next few years. It reminded me that the only thing constant in life is change. So, I thought I would incorporate that song into my new blog title. I must admit, I like it. I changed up some fonts and other things too, but that's the biggest thing. I actually had time to give my blog some TLC today! God bless spring break and whoever came up with the idea! :) So anyways, I just wanted to let you know it's still me here.. just a new and improved blogging experience for your precious eyes ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! When I clicked on your blog, I had to do a double take and make sure it was YOU - I'm loving the changes though! Very...you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I've been wanting to do something different for a long time, but school and my "social" life have kept me pretty busy. I'm enjoying this whole doing nothing thing. It's nice.

    ReplyDelete