Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Results Are In

Turns out I was stressing for nothing. I had solid A's in two of three classes before finals, so I wasn't really worried about those classes. I mean, in my math class I had a 99.8 and my lowest test grade was 100%.. I'd be crazy to worry about that class. The other class I had a solid A in was my writing class. The final was a "show up and you get the final points" kind of thing so I wasn't worried about that, but I did have a 10 page paper that I still didn't know the grade on. I ended up getting a great grade on that paper, so there are two A's so far this term.. (I'm assuming I got an A in math even though she hasn't posted the final grade yet) Even with my solid grades, I still stressed.

My face broke out a little more than usual.. which means it broke out, because I usually have really clear skin. There was one class I was worried about. I had an 87.5% before the final.. it scared me. I just looked up my grade this morning, and I saw on an assignment I got 35/20! I had totally forgotten about the extra credit I received for going to a Transgender panel (long story). So my final grade in that class is a 97.8%!!! I'm soooooo happy. I was sad that my 4.0 was going to be gone, but it turns out I made it through another term. I have one week (bleh) until the next term starts. I'm actually excited! Bring it on Spring term! It ends the day before my 21st birthday (which is awesome!) so that will be a birthday present to me! 

Call me crazy, but today feels like Friday. I have no idea why. I'm all thrown off because of this whole spring break thing, but I'm really glad it's NOT Friday :) I hope you all are having a beautiful March week! Spring is here! Unless you live in Oregon, in that case, winter is getting mild! Have a blessed week :)

"And I will fall at Your feet, I will fall at Your feet. And I will worship You here. Freely You gave it all for us. Surrendered Your life upon that cross. Great is the love poured out for all, this is our God. Lifted on high from death to life, forever our God is glorified! Sovereign King rescued the world, this is our God."   -Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment