Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fear

I have one of the most irrational fears in the world. Okay.. maybe it's not technically a "fear" but it's an intolerance and it makes me scream like a girl. What is this object that will put me in the fetal position, you ask?

Cotton balls.

I'm not even kidding.

It's unfortunate really, but even thinking about it makes me cringe.

If it touches my hand, or any part of my skin really, it makes me clench my jaw, gives me goosebumps and just plain wigs me out.

I can't explain why, it's just something that's been happening for as long as I can remember. I'm not the only one though. My brother is the exact same way. I mentioned this "fear" to my mom and guess what she did...

She threw cotton balls on both of us. I let it sit there on my pants. I was not touching it. I actually got a tissue to grab it so I wouldn't have to touch it.

Yes people, this is for real.

My name is Brittany, and I'm afraid of cotton balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment