Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

First off, I'm going to do a little shout out to my mom and my step dad, Scott. It's their 5 year anniversary! So Happy Anniversary you two! Here's to 5 more! :)


I mentioned in my previous post that I was in the process of moving, and that was about a week ago. I moved last Thursday night and have worked everyday but Sunday and today since then. So this is really the first chance I've had to fill you in. As promised, I took some pictures! (Lucky you!)

This is my room. It's a LOT bigger than my old room so I was pretty excited about it.



 
Don't judge me :)

After all of the moving we decided we needed a girls night which included the following:
 
My first Strawberry Daiquiri. Yum!

We thought it was funny that our drinks matched our phones.
(Weird that my phone isn't green, right?)

Sarah likes rubbing people's feet. She's crazy.
And I actually let her rub mine.
Crazy right?!?!

My mommy killed Sarah.
Er.. popped her back. She only looks dead :)

Saturday night we decided that we needed another night off.
So we set off to find some Karaoke. 
After the first bar was a bust, we found the one.

Sarah had a few. 
I had to be up early (6:00) the next morning so I just had a strawberry lemonade.
I actually wasn't sure about doing Karaoke.
Until I saw my name scroll across the screen. 
So I figured I better find a song.
And went to one I could do in my sleep.
"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world, she took the midnight train goin anywhere!"

We went to the store to get some household items, and for some reason this just tickled me.
The KY naughty jelly's were under the "Family Planning" sign. 

And last but not least, the best find of the night:


Chocolate and Oregon Ducks.
What more could a girl ask for?
8 Days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment