Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mooooving!

I'm moving this Friday! Granted it's only 18 miles away, I'm moving away from my P-ville peeps. Which makes me a little sad.

BUT I'm so excited to be closer to school and work. It was getting really annoying having to drive 2 hours everyday to get to work and sitting for 8 hours during work.. That's 10 hours of non-stop sitting! Too much!

I just started packing today. I'm such a slacker. I don't have much, so that makes it easy, but still... and instead of packing, I'm blogging right now. Go figure!

I'm so excited for a change. I might have hated moving growing up (this will be the 17th house I've lived in... I'm 21.. you do the math) but now I get antsy after a while and CRAVE a change. Hopefully I'll grow out of it later on, but who knows. Maybe I'll live all over the country :)

Anywho, I just wanted to update you on what was going on over here in the NW. I'll take pictures of moving day :) Maybe. We'll see. Hope you all have a great week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment