Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW


I'm linking up with Jamie again for what I'm loving Wednesday!
Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday :)

I'm Loving... That my Ducks play in 3 days! This game can either make or break (not too bad though) our entire season. I'm really nervous about this game.. but I'm even more excited!
Got my "Are You Duck Enough" Spirit t-shirt and everything!
GO DUCKS!

The SEC team we beat last year.. let's see if we can make it 2-3 in the last 2 years.

I'm loving... my bff. We haven't seen each other much lately, but I love how when we do hang out, we haven't missed a beat. And the fact that I can completely relax when hanging out with her. We went school supply shopping (for her kiddos) and then we both fell asleep watching spongebob.. seriously, I couldn't ask for a better best friend. 

I'm Loving..The cooler weather at night. It makes it easy to fall asleep when drops 40 degrees after dark. I slept like a baby. 
I'm Loving...My God. He's pretty awesome and he's pulled me through some rough times. I wouldn't be who I am today without Him. Word of advice though, if you don't want to be tested, don't EVER pray for patience. Just sayin'. 

I'm Loving... the short drive to work. I have filled my gas tank once since I moved. Living in P-ville, I had to fill it every 4 days. Thank God for a 14 minute drive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment