Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's time to link up with Jamie on this beautiful Wednesday!
Here are some things that I'm loving!

I'm Loving.. that football season is so close that I can taste it!
The cups for fountain drinks have O's on them and it makes me OH so happy :)


I'm Loving.. That even though I only started packing yesterday.. I'm almost done!
Tonight is my last night living in P-ville. Kinda bittersweet.


I'm Loving... This song. The harmonies, and just everything.
It's my new favorite song.. check it out :)

I'm Loving.. That I got to spend some time with my adorable niece and nephew! 
Kids really do say the cutest things. 
Natalie: "My mom is your sister right? No, wait, let me guess.. your birth sister?" :)
Carter: "Truman looks like Barack Obama with that [flag] collar on!"
My sister makes cute babies.

(This picture makes me happy cause their mom is a beaver fan :))

I'm Loving... changes! Sometimes changing isn't fun, but I'm really looking forward to the big changes coming my way real soon. 

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

  1. YAY for football season! I am SO excited that someone is as excited as I am :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for football season!! I can't wait for all the fun of the games!

    I have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
    http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete