Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How Pinteresting :)

I am addicted to Pinterest.
Seriously, if you haven't checked it out, do it.
It's awesome.
Here are some of my finds :)


I so want to make these for a football game sometime!



"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world, she took a midnight train goin' anywhere."


Totally looks like Uno and Masoli :) 
Kitty love!



So true.. 


I'm going to need one of these when I have babies.
Just sayin'.


Haha every single night! 



This makes me giggle :)




:-D

1 comment:

  1. Okay - first of all? AWESOME.

    I'm SOOOO making those strawberries covered in football amazingness this season (now that I've figured out what the heck they are... Are they pillows? No. Carrots? No. Oh, duh, strawberries! Ahem.)

    And the onesie? Well, obviously.

    And the last one doesn't even need words.

    ReplyDelete