Saturday, August 6, 2011

REO Speedwagon

Although this was my second time seeing them, I absolutely loved it. I felt a little inspired to do something that I had been wanting to do for months after they did one of my favorite songs (I Can't Fight This Feelin'). It was scary, but ultimately I'm glad I did it. I have a little closure. Though it's not on good terms really, I have some closure. Finally.

My mom is terrified of heights. I mean REALLY scared. She doesn't even like bleachers because she can see through the steps and it freaks her out. But I got her to ride the Ferris Wheel with me at the fair. Other than when Kori was moving, she did pretty good. It was a big accomplishment for her. We both faced some fears. Honestly, I'm feeling better. Tonight was a good night.Too bad I have to work tomorrow. Sad day. Here are some pictures from the evening :)

 This is what happens when you give me some lip gloss.
It makes my lips look even bigger and I HAVE to make kissy faces ;)

 How you doin'?

 Don't mind the tear.. my eye was watering.
Oh, and a friend on facebook said "your hair brings out your pretty blue eyes!"
That's all nice and stuff.. but my eyes are green...

 This is what happens when I'm ready before everybody else.
I take ridiculous pictures of myself.
RAWRRR<3

Before the big trip up the Ferris Wheel.
We actually got stuck at the top.. it was AWESOME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment