Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog Challenge! Day 1: Introduce Yourself

 

I'm linking up with Katie over at Katie's Journey for a 30 day challenge! Because quite frankly, I need to be inspired! I've been so busy with life, I haven't had a chance to write about anything important. Maybe this will be the kick start I need. I'm a few days behind, so I'm going to play a little catch-up!

My name is Brittany and I am twenty-one years young living in the Pacific Northwest in Oregon. I've called Oregon home for all twenty-one years of my life, and no matter where I end up, it will always be my home. I'm currently a student at a community college in Bend, Oregon. I'm going to school to be a nurse. I'm finishing up pre-reqs right now and planning on applying to a few schools all over the country to get into a nursing program. I'm a 4.0 student, which still shocks me because I barely graduated from high school.

I am single, and I really don't have a problem with it. I'm at a point in my life where I really have no time for anyone special, and personally I believe you have to learn how to fully love yourself before you can love someone else the way you're supposed to. When I get to that point, then I'll start worrying about finding a man. 

I moved from Eugene, Oregon right after I graduated from high school to a little town in Central Oregon. I felt called by God to move there and help my friends (my two very best friends) plant a church. Honestly, it was the best thing that could have happened to me. I've grown up a lot in the past three years, and I've also grown in my relationship with God. I couldn't be happier with where I am in life right now.

A few random things about me, I am a sports NUT. I love college football, baseball, basketball, NFL, anything competitive, I'm likely to either watch it or try it for myself. I'm also not a "girly-girl" but I'm like to feel beautiful. What girl doesn't? I'm really mature for my age, but I still have a lot of growing up to do. Karaoke has recently become an activity that I enjoy participating in. My gangster name is Britt-tizzle. I hate when people post on facebook and make obvious grammatical errors and then get mad at me when I point it out and try to help them. I have a weird sense of humor and I can see the funny side of (ALMOST) anything. I'm an optimist, always will be. I'm just trying to make it through this school year so I can get out in the world and see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment