Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Ok..

I'm at school and didn't bring my laptop today (who does that?) so you can go over here (http://www.chroniclesofneely.com/2011/09/its-ok-thursday_22.html?m=1) to join in on the fun!

It's ok..

To be crazy the first week of school.. Trying to find a good school/work/homework/work out balance is tough stuff, man!

To need a caffeine patch. Honestly, who has enough money to buy coffee EVERY DAY? Definitely not college students!

To think lunch is overrated. Nobody died from eating 2 meals a day.

To think that moving to Hawaii to finish my degree is a fantastic idea! (I'm applying!)

To not be attracted to white guys even though you're white. Gosh, I HAVE to get out of Oregon!

To be the only girl willing to cut open a rat in Anatomy and Physiology. Hey, I want to be a nurse... Rats are nothin!

To expect nothing less than A's this term. It's worked the rest of my collegiate career..

To want to kick my math instructor in the teeth for treating me like I'm in middle school because I was helping someone turn off their calculator. Seriously? Keep staring at me like that and see what happens.

Seriously people, it's OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment