Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8: A Picture of My Friends

I can't choose only one. I have so many friends that I just LOVE. 
So here are SOME of my closest friends.

 Jenny, Kelly, and me. Kelly is my bff! And Jenny is preggers! Congrats, girl! :)

 These are my friends at church. Alvina, Alexis, Kori, and Amanda.

 My tattoo buddies. We all got them the same night. Craig, Kori, me.

 Richard, Me, Alicia, Jesse, Ashley. I miss all of them dearly!

 We were a little silly on my birthday. That's me and Jamie Rae.

 My bff, the girl, and me. 

 Me and Jac-a-lac-in (Jaclyn)
We were singing pals at my old church.

 My oldest friend. I've known her for almost 10 years now.

 Me and my hermano. We need a new picture together!

And my brother and I. He's my brother, but he's one of my best friends.

5 comments:

  1. There is no way I would have been able to choose just one either! I for sure think your brother counts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bass clef/music note/heart tattoo ... is that yours in the picture? it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's my tattoo. Thanks, I like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That the exact tattoo I want!! I was going to get it on my wrist this weekend but am so afraid of getting a keloid there (I've got one on my foot that's fine but I was scared to get that one too)

    ReplyDelete