Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 9: Favorite TV Shows


I don't actually watch too much TV on the actual TV, it's usually on my computer days after the show has already aired, but I do have my must watch TV shows... and they are:
Teen Mom- I'm addicted. Totally addicted. The drama, and just watching these young moms figure out what they want out of life, it's intriguing. Caitlyn is my favorite. Her story is close to my mom's (except that my mom didn't have an open adoption at first) so I'm always rooting for her to be successful. Farrah drives me crazy with the way she talks to her parents. Maci is a doll. And Amber is cray-cray. 

Jersey Shore- Don't judge me. I love this show. I've watched it from season one. It's just funny to me. And Vinny and Pauly D aren't too bad on they eyes either. Snooki is adorable and I <3 her. 

The Glades- I actually found this gem on netflix and now I'm hooked. Jim Longworth could come investigate me anytime ;). I love the drama and the love story between him and Calli. I just finished season 1 so don't tell me ANYTHING!

Rookie Blue- This is THE BEST COP SHOW I have ever seen. I'm sad that it's a summer show and its season finale aired last night (haven't seen it yet.. I'm going to watch after work!!). This show has everything. Mystery, romance, things blowing up, people dying.. it's kind of the cop version of Grey's Anatomy. Well.. the Canadian cop version of Grey's.

Fall Shows: Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill (SO SAD IT'S ONLY A HALF OF A SEASON THIS YEAR AND IT'S ENDING!), The Sing Off!, Parenthood, Glee.

Dang, it sounds like I watch a lot of TV. I really only watch at night when I'm ready for bed, or on my days off. It should be fun to stay caught up this year..

What are your favorite shows?


2 comments:

  1. We love Parenthood too! I'm excited to check out Up All Night this fall. Looks really funny, and I love Will Arnett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARENTHOOD!!! I love that show! (And I also love the show Storage Wars - don'tjudgeme.)

    ReplyDelete