Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Ultimate Blonde Moment

I went and got my hair did last month while I was in Eugene. I hadn't dyed my hair since right before I graduated from high school, so it was all my natural brown hair. I was getting tired of the brown (and I found 3 gray hairs) so I decided to switch it up a little bit. I went in to get a full weave (not extra hair, a color weave. My brother was freaking out thinking I was getting fake hair). Again, my hair was all my natural color (minus the little bit of purple left). Then this happened...

Hair dresser runs her fingers through my hair...

Her: "Oh! You have virgin hair!"

Me: "You can tell that from my hair?!"

Her: *Weird look on her face* "I just meant that your hair hasn't been dyed..."

Me: *Face immediately turns red* "Oh.. yeah."

Her: "You're adorable."

She probably thought I was an idiot. I felt like an idiot. Later on she asked me if I was excited to go back to school, and she guessed that I was a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL! It was just a weird day all around. Go ahead, make fun of my blonde moment. I really don't blame you. And I am NOT ashamed to be a 21 year old virgin. I am waiting until I'm married, and that's that. :)

1 comment:

  1. I laugh only because it's SOOOO something I would have said! I love it!!! :)

    Oh, and you'll be so glad you waited - it's the best wedding present you could ever give to your husband. <3 I'm so proud of you, sister. Really, really.

    ReplyDelete