Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 2: Tell Us About Your Blog

 
 
 
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, there are a couple of meanings behind my blog name. For one, it's a really good song by REO Speedwagon ("Roll With The Changes"). Second, life is about changes. Not only the changes themselves, but how you deal with everything changing around you. I think going with the flow is a good way too live. You can't stress too much about things you can't control!


How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?
I started blogging in April of 2010, so a year and a half. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long! I started blogging because I had a lot going on inside of me and I just needed to let it all out in some way or another. Writing about my life is a good way to look back and see where I've been and how much I've grown. I would keep a journal, but this is also a good way to put myself out there and meet other people who are similar to me. 

What are your favorite things to blog about?
I like to blog about anything and everything. I love blogging about the things I love. It's always fun to see who likes the same things, and also introduce people to things they've never heard of!

What is one tip that you would give a new blogger?
Just be real. Be you. Be honest, and don't ever be afraid to talk about what you believe in. No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment