Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's OK!


Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Neely again for a wonderful round of
It's Ok Thursday!

It's OK...

To have a "catch up on tv night" once a week (Grey's, New Girl, Whitney, Up All Night, Glee).. Sunday, come sooner!

To just now fall in love with Nip/Tuck. I've been watching at least one episode per night on netflix and I'm addicted. Totally addicted.

To be worried about drinking too much water. I found out you can die from that!

To still be embarrassed about being startled by a CHIPMUNK and screaming like a little girl. In front of about 30 people. Good times.

To get my Boise State loving friend some Oregon Duck onesies for her little boy. Muahaha!

To be getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night, but still be tired because that's just too much sleep for me!

To be afraid that I'll have 7 years of bad luck.. I had a mirror break last night.. not good, people!

To wear a sweatshirt in 80 degree weather. I'm in denial.. I want it to be FALL ALREADY!

Go link up and share what's OK with you this Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment