Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday:

I'm Loving... that Fall is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Granted this week is going to be the hottest one we've had all year, we've already had our first frost, so Fall is coming!

Image

I'm Loving... that even though my Ducks lost horrible on Saturday.. I'm staying pretty positive about it. I didn't see anything that made me think we're going to suck this year. As soon as those boys learn to hold onto the football, there's nothing and nobody who can stop them. I will always love my ducks!


I'm Loving... that my God never expects me to be perfect. He knows that I struggle daily, and He's always there to pick me up. I'm not worthy of his grace, but I'm so very thankful for it.

Image

I'm Loving... .this picture

Image

And this picture makes me giggle...


I'm Loving... that pumpkin spice latte's are back!



Image

There's so much to be loving and appreciating everyday. What are YOU loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment