Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 15: New Bloggers



I would have to agree with Katie on a lot of her suggestions. Here are a few tips I have of my own:

1. Be yourself. Write like you talk. You have a personality and so should your blog!

2. Post pictures of yourself, your life, things you love, things you enjoy doing! It will make it easier to relate to you!

3. Don't comment on other blogs so that maybe just maybe they'll follow you, comment because you have something to say! I guarantee that will make them check out your blog faster than just posting a link!

4. Write about what you love. It's much easier to write about something you actually care about than trying to just blog about something because you feel like you should blog every day. Trust me, I've been there.

5. And finally, just have fun! You'll meet a lot of great people and have a lot of fun! Enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. totally agree with all of the tips! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pictures definitely make a blog more relatable too! Such a great tip that I try to follow as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete