Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can You Say That?

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently working at a call center making reservations for hotels all over the country. This job definitely has it's ups and downs. The down side sometimes being that it's extremely slow and I take pictures like this all day...





The good side is sometimes I get some off the wall people who say the craziest things and they just keep me entertained. Yesterday for example...

Me: How many adults will be in your party?
Him: Two
Me: And will there be any children traveling?
Him: Three midgets
Uhhhh?
Me: Um... are they under 18 years of age?
Him: No, they're midgets though, can't they count as children?
Me: I'm sorry sir, our policy goes by age, not size.
Him: Well that's just plain wrong!

Seriously? I'm still speechless.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha ... this made me laugh out loud! i worked in a collections call center through college and you definitely hear some cray stuff!

    ReplyDelete