Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for "It's Ok Thursday"
If you haven't heard of it then just check it out over here and join in!

It's ok...

To watch Teen Mom religiously even though everyone thinks you're crazy for doing it

To miss a wedding because your favorite football team has a game. Hey, don't schedule your wedding on game days!

To hate putting clean laundry away. Is it just me? I'm pretty sure it's not.

To NOT get the whole twitter thing. Somebody want to explain it to me? Take me under your wing!

To know the date that your favorite starbucks drink comes out. Pumpkin spice latte's are back, my friends.

To do absolutely nothing on your day off. Including shower. Don't judge me.

To still not be completely unpacked even though you moved 4 weeks ago...

To read damnyouautocorrect.com like it's the bible when it's slow at work

To link up on everything that sounds interesting. My name is Brittany. And I'm addicted to link-ups.

9 comments:

  1. LOL! I love your post...and I love teen mom too ... and I hate putting away clean laundry. LOL. I FEEL your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first link up ever and it's pretty cool... Think I will be participating in more :) girl I'm at Starbucks every day but have no clue what goes on in there bc I'm still alseep until I take the first sip of my coffee lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh i am absolutely loving these posts. It's great, just being honest, being yourself without a care :) love it. you're blog is real neat, i'm following u now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never put clean laundry away, hell we don't even have a damn dresser. haha.

    Twitter...I'm a junkie! love it and get to bullshit with some pretty rad bitches daily! Keeps me laughing on shitty days.

    Hell girl, I've been living here 6 years and still find shit packed away at the most random times and say to myself "self...thought I lost that shit" lol

    Funny list :)

    Xx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do anything on my days off either! And I read DYAC all the time, haha too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... i'm excited about the pumpkin spice latte too, that and pumpkin cheesecake at cheesecake factory, i know the date for it. ready.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I'm addicted to link-ups and Pumpkin Spice Latte's are my drug! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I pretty much agree with every single one of these! I watch Teen Mom like a fool, PLEASE don't schedule a wedding during football season, PERIOD!, umm, you should see my bed right now, clean clothes everywhere!!, And link ups are my best friend :) Sounds like we should be BFF's!! ha!!
    I'm your newest follower!
    www.savanahsmiles.com

    oh and PS - love the zebra print. My blog is zebra too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm missing my nephew's 2nd birthday party to go to my first Packers game. My mom tried to give me grief about it and asked if I would do that when I had kids. I told her that if their birthday fell on game day and I was going to said game, heck yes I would move their party!

    And I'm a twitter addict! I didn't get it at first but now I can't pry myself away.

    ReplyDelete