Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 11: Your Biggest Fears



I have a few things that I'm afraid of, and only one thing that I'm really afraid of.

I will scream like a little girl and run away from moths. They are evil bugs and I hate them. They freak me out. End of story. 

I'm also afraid of mascots. Not a deep terrifying fear, but I really dislike them. When they get near me I have a mini panic attack. 

My biggest fear is cancer. Me or anybody in my family getting it freaks me out. My grandma has already had it, and many people in my family have had it, so it really terrifies me. Stupid cancer.

2 comments:

  1. I was a mascot in middle school.

    I fear cancer in my family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I stopped by from Katie's Life Journey Blog Hop - luv your headline!!! Subsribed to your GFC while I was here - have a GREAT week!!!

    ReplyDelete