Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Ok Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


I had such a fun time linking up last week, so I'm doing it again.
Definitely go check out Neely's blog if you want to join in too.

It's OK...

To be a little stretched as far as the wallet goes because payday came 4 days early this month.
Stupid Labor day.

To want to kick the girl who keeps wearing a BUCKET of perfume to work in the shin.

To be excited for school to start. Even though 2 weeks from now I'll wish it was June.

To be disappointed in your team winning 69-20. The loss the week before was THAT devastating.

To spend hours doing laundry just for it to end up in a basket and on a computer chair...

To want to punch the cable company in the throat. 
(We don't have local channels like ABC, CBS, NBC because the cable company in my town somehow had it banned from directv)

To make a face every time Rihanna says "Sex in the air, I don't care I like the smell of it."

To totally judge people on singing shows even though I don't have the guts to try out for them.

And it's TOTALLY okay to mess with your roommates outside the living room window when you get off work 3 hours early. Best.Thing.Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Our laundry does the same. It's home is a chair or in the kids playpen! LOL, at least it's good for something. The little dude can climb out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My laundry is the same! it's an awful, never ending job! But I guess it most be done :)

    ReplyDelete