Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Vacation!


I have only been on two real vacations.
My trip to Florida will always be one I remember..
but my vacation to Portland this past July is my favorite.
Because of the people I was with :)

My BFF and her daughter at the zoo

 Elephants are my favorite <3

 Would you be surprised if I said I came up with that idea?

This was actually my favorite part. I'm AFRAID of birds..
But they just hopped right on your arm and drank the yummies.
This one actually climbed up my shoulder and sat there.
I had a mini panic attack. :)

 
 Kelly and the birdie :)

 We were in Portland to watch the girl play softball
They got 7th out of 100 teams!

 Nike headquarters in Hillsboro
The headquarters actually has its own zip code!
We kept getting caught trying to sneak a peek.

 We finished off the trip stopping in The Dalles to watch Kelly's son
play in his all*star game. That guy there is my hermano Mike.
The boy is pitching :)

This was my favorite vacation not because of what we did, but because I got to spend quality time with some of my favorite people. We made a lot of memories and shared a lot of laughs. Personally, I'd take that over a trip anywhere in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Portland! Really I would be okay with just anywhere on the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete