Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet and Low

Since I went kinda MIA for a while..
I'm going to finish the 30 day blog challenge.
I'm already halfway through it.
So I'm going to finish.
And you're going to like it.
Well.. maybe.
 
Day Seventeen: Highs and Lows of the past year
 
I'm only doing it from this year. As in 2011. 
Because doing the last 365 days would take way too long.
 
HIGHS:  
4.0 GPA
Ducks played for National Championship
Spent lots of time with my Grammy.
Sang the best solo of my life. (Gave people chills and made them cry.. booyah! ;))
Started an Esther study with my best friend. It's AMAZING. (By Beth Moore.. check it out)
Decided what I wanted to do with my life.
Relationship with my dad and stepmom is getting stronger! 
Forgave a person that really hurt me, and am starting to forget them too.
My relationship with God is getting stronger.
LOWS:
Grieved over the loss of my grandpa. 
My Ducks lost the national championship.
Got my first ticket (that I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT)
Had car trouble.
Went through a rough time of depression.
Dealt with some really rough words from a person I loved.
 
Looking over my highs and lows of this year so far, I've come to a conclusion. I'm a blessed girl. That these are my lows, and that those are my highs.. I have a lot to be thankful for. God uses the weak to shame the strong. He uses me when I'm weak to bless others that are in the same situation. I serve and Awesome God. I'm thankful beyond words for that.
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a good post! I love listing blessings and realizing how good we've got it in the scheme of things - especially when I'm feeling sorry for myself (for whatever reason) and blind to God's (MANY) provisions and blessings.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete