Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WILW






There are sometimes when it's really hard to focus on what's good in life.
Those are the times when you need it the most.
This is what I'm loving this Wednesday.
I'm Loving... The stars tonight. It's really cold outside (I should know, I just went out in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops to get something out of my car) but the stars are shining very bright tonight. It took my breath away when I stopped for a second and looked at them. God's gift to us. They're so beautiful to us, I can only imagine how beautiful we are to God. 

I'm Loving... my drives to Redmond/P-ville with Kelly. Something amazing always happens on these drives. We've seen many planes fly so close over us to land at the Redmond Airport, every time we get to see the Mountains is a beautiful day. On the way to Redmond we can see at least seven mountains and it always takes my breath away. Or we'll sing. Our voices are very similar and we both love to harmonize, so singing with her is always fun. I love it.

I'm Loving... Life lessons. Learning to be thankful when all I want to do is cry is a hard, but wonderful lesson. I can't say that I'm loving it right now, but trust me, someday I will.

I'm Loving... Going The Distance. With Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. I've seen it a lot in the past few weeks, but I'm loving it more and more. It's got everything I like in a movie (other than horror). Comedy, romance, and actors that I LOVE (Drew, Justin, Christina Applegate). If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Just don't watch it with any kiddos around.

I'm Loving... That almost everybody is telling me that my ticket will be dropped since it's my first offense. Praying that it's true!

I'm Loving... That even though school is hectic right now, after tomorrow I only have 4 weeks left! Well.. for this term.

I'm Loving... That this post opened my eyes to what I do have to be thankful for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment