Monday, February 28, 2011

Good News!

I went to court this morning for my $287 ticket for running a yellow light. I ended up pleading guilty, and only having to pay $70. $30 for taking up the judges time *rolls eyes* and 40 for a class that I'll have to take within the next 90 days to get it off my record. I can't get a ticket within the next 90 days though. Which freaks me out. I'll be even more paranoid when I see cops driving behind me. 

Portland was fun. I spent 4 1/2 hours outside in the freezing cold. From 4 in the morning until 8:30. It was crazy. It didn't go how I expected, but now I have one more step. Hopefully that will work out. If it doesn't then that just means it's not God's plan for me. But boy am I praying for it to happen! 

I'm off to my "Esther" small group now! I hope you all have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment