Monday, February 7, 2011

We Are Okay

There are a thousand excuses that I could give for the reason that I haven't been writing lately. A lot of things I have been busy doing, but the main reason is I haven't really felt like doing it. I just got over a stomach bug last week, and picked up a cold right after that. So much for not getting sick this year. That makes three times since January. That's not really the reason for me not writing either. My heart hasn't felt like it. I've been spending a lot of time with friends and family, trying to get out of this funk I'm in. 

The Michael thing was intense, and very painful. I was in the middle of giving myself a pep-talk when I got pulled over last Tuesday. I've been a mess since then, and it seems like everything just keeps piling up on me. So instead of posting on here and feeling sorry for myself, I was spending time with people who know how to lift me up. And while I'm still not completely lifted, I just wanted to say that I'm alive. Hopefully I'll be able to write something substantial eventually. Have a wonderful night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment