Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WILW


It's that time again! Time to share what I'm lovin'
this beautiful Wednesday!

I'm Loving...

The random snow that NOBODY saw coming.
It's melting by now, but it gave me a snow day last week.
Who could complain about that?


I'm Loving...
 I'm a total nerd, but I did inventory of my nail polish.
And these are the colors I have.
And I love them all. 
Right now my favorite is the blue that is second in the top row.
It's called "Blue Me Away"
Haha, get it?

I'm Loving...

 The sermon on Sunday.
We had a guest speaker..
Kinda. He goes to our church.
But at one point in his message, this slide came up.
"Grow a pair and deal with it."
I thought it was priceless, so of course, I took a picture.
I love how laid back my church is. 
We're definitely on fire for Christ, 
but we take joy in the short lives we have here on earth.
I <3 my church family!

I'm Loving...

I got to see some of my family a couple weeks ago
(I'm just now posting because I've been MIA)
We went to The Original Roadhouse.
Which is AMAZING. 
My brother and I stole all the straws that were put on our table
so we could make "Straw"berry lemonade.
Yes, he is 26.. and I am 20. Don't judge.
It was definitely a sight to see us both trying to drink out of all of those straws.
I had 5 in mine, he had 4 in his.
It was good feeling like a "kid" again.
I'm loving...

LIFE! It's about time I've gotten out of my funk.
I'm going to Portland this weekend for something HUGE.
And I'm really excited.
Really nervous.
But I'm still not telling!
You'll have to wait. 
If it goes through, I'll tell you.
If not, well.. you're no worse off. 

Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Take some time to think of what YOU'RE loving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment