Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cleaning..

Let me just get this out in the open.
I.HATE.CLEANING.

Whew, I feel a lot better now. 
When I'm in the mood for it, it's not so bad.. 
It just so happens I'm not in the mood...
But this is my last day off until Sunday..
And Sunday's isn't a day for cleaning.
Not even close.
So I have to do it today.
I know what you're thinking.. 
"If you'd just pick up after yourself, you wouldn't have to clean like crazy."

Well.. I'd have to say that you're right.
I'm just SOOOO busy now!
With school (classes coming to a close next week!!)
and work
and things going on at night after the other things I'm doing..
I feel like a mad woman!
I need a vacation already!
Good thing my birthday is in 9 days..
I'll get a mini vacation!

But for now, I must clean.
Maybe organize a bit of this chaos.
Maybe make a few trips to donate a lot of crap some stuff.
It should be illegal to have to clean on your day off.
Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment