Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go Shorty..

It's ya birthday. Well.. okay, not yet, but 3 weeks from Thursday it is!

I cannot wait. I'll finally be the big twenty-one! I have lots of fun plans, and time seems to just be dragging along. Really, it's going by fast, I just wish it was June 2nd already! I'm a big fan of my birthday (really, who isn't? Those people who say "it's just another day" are complete liars! It's YOUR day.. stop ruining my fun when I'm wishing you a happy birthday!) it's the one day a year that I can be completely selfish. Well, in all honesty, I could be completely selfish everyday of the year, but I'm not. Since I'm so excited, I'm gonna lay out the plans for y'all. (whoa.. did I just say y'all?!?!)

June 2nd (The big day)
Head to Eugene at 12.
Pedicure with my mom and grandma (going to pamper my feet before I torture my left foot)
Dinner with the family @ The Original Roadhouse (YUM!)
Going to a bar with my brother (whoop whoop!)

June 3rd
Head to Newport (the coast.. yeaaaah buddy!)
Get a tattoo (on my foot... yikes)
Do as little walking as possible
Drive home!

Sometime that next week:
Happy hour at Applebee's with Kelly and Aime
Movie
Second happy hour at Applebee's with Kelly and Aime

Basically, I'm stoked. This is the last birthday that I will be REALLY looking forward to (go ahead, roll your eyes you old farts) so I'm just wayyyy excited. That's an understatement really, but it's the best I can come up with. Here's a sneak peek of what my tattoo will sort of look like. Let me know what you think!

I'm wanting my favorite bible verse on the stem though, otherwise.. that's pretty much what I'm wanting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment