Thursday, May 5, 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Fired Up!

I'm linking up with Meghan today for Top 5 Thursday!
This weeks list is of top 5 work out songs.
Honestly, when I'm on an elliptical I can't listen to slow music.
It slows me down, I go with the pace of the music...
So I love me some upbeat gettin' sweaty (not the naughty kind) music!

(In no particular Order)

1. Crushcrushcrush by Paramore

2. My First Kiss by 3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha

3. Only Girl by Rihanna

4. Misery Business by Paramore 
(seeing a theme here? A girl that rocks like that is perfect for working out to!)

5. Raise Your Glass by P!nk

(Okay, I can't do just 5, here's a few more)

6. Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional <3

7. Forget You  by Cee Lo Green 
(Or the other version.. depending on my mood)

8. Are You Going To Be My Girl by Jet
(This one definitely gets me moving!)

9. Weightless by All Time Low
(Definitely an underrated band.. love the guys voice :))

10. Make it Rain by The Audition

These are only a few of my MANY favorite work out songs!
Go link up with Meghan and share with the world what you love listening to!
<3

1 comment:

  1. We have a lot of the same songs! I LOVE PARAMORE!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete