Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday! 

And Happy Star Wars day! 

"May the 4th be with you!"

I'm linking up with Jamie, and here's what I'm loving today!


I'm Loving... That I got a job! And it's not as a nanny! Not that I don't absolutely love being a nanny, but this one I'm guaranteed to make good money, and I have the possibility to make even better money! It has a great base pay with commission on top of it! I could end up making up to 18 dollars an hour, and I'm just loving that!

I'm Loving... This beautiful weather! Two days in a row of 70 degree weather?!?! Heck yes! I live in Oregon, and if anybody has ever been to Oregon, you know that it takes FOREVER for summer to get here. I'm talkin' July 1st. I'm hopin' it'll be here by my birthday!
 

I'm Loving... That my birthday is less than a month away! I'll finally be 21! The plan so far (unless my job interferes with it) is a trip to Eugene Thursday night (bummer that my birthday is on a Thursday, but it's whatever) to have dinner with my family, then my brother is taking me out for a couple drinks.. Friday we're going to the coast so I can get a tattoo on my foot.. ouch. After that we'll just drive home.. I'm sure I won't want to do much walking/standing after that. Then of course when I get home, I have a few friends that are going to take me out. I cannot wait! You don't know how many times I've heard "Aren't you 21 yet?" from my friends. I. can't. wait.
 

I'm Loving... that baseball/softball season is in full swing. I have no idea how many baseball and softball games I've been to this season all ready, but just know it's a lot. My best friend has 3 kids and they're all playing this year. The girl is even on two teams. It's a lot. And I try to make it to all of the girls games, since I was one of the people who talked her into playing. :)
 
 (She's pitching)

I'm Loving... Life! God is good, my friends and family are good, and I'm just happy as can be.
 
 

What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment