Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Playlist

I'm a lover of music.
I have a bass clef and a treble clef mended into a heart on my wrist.
I'm a definite lover of music.
So I decided to do a play list of my top 10 songs of the week.
There might even be themes to it in coming weeks..
We shall see.
For now, I'm turning to itunes for my top 10 most played songs.

1. Blessed Redeemer - Casting Crowns
2. Your Love - Nicki Minaj 
3. DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love - Usher
4. Came to my Rescue - Hillsong United
5. Your Hands - JJ Heller
6. I Love My Ducks (Return of the Quack) Supwitchugirl 
(I think Tanner and Hayden might have something to do with that one)
7. Only Girl - Rihanna
8. Breakeven - The Script
9. Someone Like You - Adele
10. Rollin in the Deep - Adele

Totally random, but totally me.
What's your favorite song right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment